login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 Don’t you love it when you see/feel improvement?

Let’s do an improvement thread. 
We do a lot of I Am threads … allowing qualities to be here now. I love that too . This is the celebration of progress & being open to more .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In the area of well-being … there are so many areas we can take a look at. 
Today I am looking at my fitness & nutrition . This is not to boast on what I am doing well or to guilt myself what isn’t happening yet. It’s an assessment to continue progression.

I proclaim today as

assessment

 & changing what I can day

I am creating a new notebook .
Hmmm … what to include:

What did I ingest?

How did I feel?

Why did I make those choices to include those things I did?

Did I experiment with an iffy choice? If do, how did it go?


Heres another area to evaluate:

What pressing things did I accomplish? 
Why did I choose to fo those things?

What other areas / things will I address today ?

When is the latest I will allow myself to do/complete 

 

assessment ✅ 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Follow up

March 2024 in process 

wow! March 2024! 
Much to do, much that will get done

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content