login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 /page 1/Thank You ( GRATITUDE THREAD)

Enjoy what gratitude does(: 


When we lose our tolerance for vulnerability

joy becomes foreboding .

We are trying to dress rehearse tragedy

we try to

beat vulnerability to the punch.
Instead of doing that ,

in those moments ,

choose to practice gratitude

and lean into the joy.


Brene’ Brown

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Thank you for enjoyable conversation 

Thank you for focus

 Thank you for a good night sleep 

48928f022d9e9fc7342f03ad37c74124--gratitude-quotes-recovery-quotes.jpg

I am grateful for peaceful friends who accept me right where I am.

I am grateful for myself when I accept myself exactly where I am .

I am grateful I desire to feel great because that has led to my only desiring the things that create what works for me 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

60a4bd390a84b7b52ef955bafa76aaa0.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content