login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 pg 1renewing place that knows you

Well hello there  Bmindful!!

Acknowledge who you are from the place that knows what is vital to you .

sssessions-quotecards-20160218-5-949x949.jpg

1bf1a9da628cd1b2aa5076f67cce1368.jpg

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for Louise Hay ease of day pics

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 
→   I am willing to know what I know
  →   I am willing hear what I hear
  →   I am willing to see what I see
  →   I am willing to feel what I feel

  →   I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

 

I Am brilliant on doing the next right thing for whatever I need...

 I experience the joy of moving forward .

  All feels just right as never before

  I have a talent for living well with perfect ease.

  Each day feels as my spirit intended.

 

 

Image result for we are joy quotes
rs=w:1300,h:800

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


“I Am Thankful For All Of Those Who Said, “No” To Me. It’s Because Of Them I’m Doing It Myself.”- Albert Einstein

 

drseussitsbettertoknowhow.jpg

source

003-albert-einstein-quotes.jpg

009-albert-einstein-quotes.jpg

 

source

youre-a-genius-all-the-time-quote-1.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

42e503ffdf8818af9d904175bc9a5232.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for loa affirmations after a hard day at work

 

Cwqx_fIWQAAGPtJ.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM that Renewed  place that knows me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

361f5dfa2d5e8934779a3db1a2dd3505--short-quotes-embedded-image-permalink.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content