login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Harmonious Quotes & Affirmations

Post 1

Image result for bundle monster kindle touch skin vinyl decal art sticker cover -

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

c27ea6e940eda2453ec2e9c17766d2f3.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- - - ☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

 →   Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

 

Animation.gif

  • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and Prayer.
      • I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my own energy, know my true self, and grow spiritually.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Poppy's post:

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

7f717d711d40d0e4f5bfbf5687c63c65.jpg135d52544fe1a0ea78760f6652a2e53d--peace-love-happiness-peace-and-love.jpg

0412bd831582d3c4ba63f2d344728fc1--zen-gardens-japanese-gardens.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I like rolling thunder, that said here are some rolling quotes. 

https://youtu.be/LAl9qQYalRQ

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content