login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

๐ŸŒˆ February 2024 Living More Peaceful Life

Peaceful Livingย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Quotes by Hugh Pratherย 

  • Simplicity. This โ€“ is a stability, a straightforwardness, a purity of the mind that is often expressed in a simpler lifestyle โ€“ a simpler diet, a more orderly routine, a more intelligent use of time, less clutter, less financial chaos, fewer involvements โ€“ in other words, less world, more peace.There is nothing more to happiness than this.
  • ~
    โ–บโ€ข Gentleness . A truly gentle mind will remain happy under even difficult circumstances. Gentleness can take up any subject without harming it or wishing it harm. It is adaptable, makes allowances, understands โ€“ and thus remains itself throughout everything that occurs.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Affirmations ย by Dr David Richo

I give up the need to correct peopleโ€™s impressions of me.

I am grateful that I am able to turn an away from complaining, blame, criticism and negative emotion

  • I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

ย 

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHX5YvfTFybVYYNlfzDBLTzQZL3SY1LZzgMQ9-SLVvAF2w3q59

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display.David Richo

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Changing your peak timesย 

My body knows when to wind down for sleep and the time my life would prefer I wake up, and I do that now. Thank you .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Boundaries are a breath of fresh air.

People who have never had them are confused not only in how to implement them โ€ฆ though also the reason for them.

My lessons on boundaries - a growing education

โ€ฆ coming soon

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content