Tools


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Tools


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
KEEP THE FOCUS ON HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL
I CAN ALWAYS REACH FOR A THOUGHT THAT FEELS BETTER
Ease is how I travel, aligned with my most optimal direction and highest values is how I arrive.
|
|
||
I am really ready now, it's a great day to have a great day! |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
articles in process
How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi