Nothing is permanent
I used to despise hearing that
The thought of losing anyone close was never a place I wanted to linger.
It … loss …
when it happens-
no one, except those ‘dealing with it’ care to talk about it.
I am breaking that silence , and creating a thread - anyone can share
This thread is meant to be a type of a gratitude and appreciation thread . Hope you will join me here
or whatever else you want to share
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for being able to acknowledge more & even a greater appreciation of my soulmate.
Did I think greater appreciation was possible? Absolutely not.
I loved & love with my whole heart . And doing this now - is really no different.
No different ? Of course different… I am doing this without … you may say . I am never without after having.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to 🤟 ˚good result's post:
I will always be invested in you /
I can’t un-invest myself in love ever .
My love / our love is forever alive.
I can hardly remember when I didn’t know you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I reconciled to what love really is.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ miracle's post:
just reread that - can hardly remember when I didn’t know him. How true that is! And how comforting to understand that is what adds to loss - the knowing them forever
No one could have told me all the secondary losses I was in for.
I am still grateful and appreciative for love - every single part of it .
Thank you & good night
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
affirmations
I allow myself to feel and express my emotions.
Each day is a new opportunity for healing and growth.
I am strong enough to face whatever comes my way.
I take things one step at a time, and that is enough.
I embrace rest and recharge my body and mind.
I am surrounded by love and quality uplifting support
I carry the memories of my loved one with me as a source of strength.
I am open to new experiences and joy in my life.
I celebrate my small victories and acknowledge my progress.
I trust in my resilience and ability to create a fulfilling life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content