Post 25 affirmations which allow you to be at the ultimate peace with this very moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Post 25 affirmations which allow you to be at the ultimate peace with this very moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
4) Now I have a better way.
5) This will make it better and easier.
6) I will enjoy this.
7) LifeisEasier
8) My life is yes... a life of self care, though selfcare includes everything in everyday life that adds to my betterment.
9) I honestly believe that
much love is life made
Easier&Easier
10) I breathe life into my core values every day.
11)All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
12) All areas of my life are in joyful balance
with my core values.
13) I really did know
what I wanted right down to my core!
14) I love myself right down to
the very core of who I Am...
15)I totally trust myself.
16)My true core is at peace and secure.
17) I have no cap on
allowing myself to be open to
info which assists
18) I am totally at peace with myself
19) There is good in every situation, and this one is no exception
20) Time is plentiful.
21)I always
have plenty of time.
22) I make wise
use of all my time.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi