Every day can be filled with the focus that most matters if you embrace your why
Affirmations
I breathe life into my core values every day. →
All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
→ All areas of my life are in joyful balance with my core values.
→ I really did know
what I wanted right down to my core!
→ I love myself right down to
the very core of who I Am...
I totally trust myself. →
My true core is at peace and secure.
→ I have no cap on
allowing myself to be open to
info which assists
→ I am totally at peace with myself
→ There is good in every situation, and this one is no exception
→ Time is plentiful. I always
have plenty of time. I make wise
use of all my time.
to be continued…
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I start my day I am so pleased I got enough rest . I need not think or feel - why the heck haven’t I begun yet this or that?
Because my life is about ( at this present time ) building on my basics to have all of my most desired needs met .
The Why
With my healthiest basics I can be do have not only what matters …externally
though the inner makings - which is so vital … feel the way I love to feel
I am grateful I understand the value of self care
I am grateful I have the tools to understand my basics & do first things first that I agree with .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I ponder on my first meal of the day , I am grateful for having thoughts and food to love myself with .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I continue on with my day I am allowing whatever I have accomplished , however I accomplished to
be absolutely fine w/ it al
Why?
because it is what it is / & was what it was
And only having the present moment- I choose to acknowledge that my life is working. It’s all a process & I am definitely in process (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My why - purpose is the love I know and continue to grow … And it’s always complete & full - for wherever I AM in the moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My why is evolving with ease
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to 🤟 ˚ allowing peaceful living's post:
I love how my why is still evolving w/ ease.
I love how my conscious expectations of anything & anyone else is literally dissipating
Acceptance helps you roll w/ what comes
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content