Peace to all
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Peace to all
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When we’re engaged with our hearts, the mind slows down and our thoughts become more rational and focused
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation
Created by Louise Hay & I claim it now:
I live up to my highest standards with love and with joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Forgiving myself
for not knowing
what I now know
& didn’t know at another time.
There was no way
to know what I now
know -so I deeply & lovingly
forgive myself &
others
& youth
&
lack of experience.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi