login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 How to stop the emotional bleeding

When everything seems to be against you,how to regain your personal integral realness.

I can think of songs and quotes that speak to this theme.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Songs can mean anything the listener, that said this video makes this song a work of art.

Also 29 went down with the Edmund Fitzgerald

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to The enterprise's post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://pin.it/Dgme8WAQk

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I am practicing conscious breathing, when anxious I should breath consciously or deliberately simple practice.

This is a wonderful idea for recalibrating focus & desired energy . Great idea! Thank you 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c08256bf1d13ceca07afa7d2a6098c62.jpg6deeda0ca73ea801fbc5b4ce7bb744c2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

from Powerofpositivity.com Kristen Butler writes:

When you take responsibility for your joy, you can see beyond the problems and pain. You allow yourself to feel each emotion with compassion. Your happiness keeps you moving even when you’re devastated and don’t know how you can go on.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content