login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 I AM or Other Empowering Ideas

Fill in - with your own I AM

for you ( :

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM
falling together every moment of every day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM
all I am needing to be for all I am needing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM
doing the right thing at the right moment for all of the right things .


I AM the construction of loving

detailed plans 
all in the midst of working out to my 

greatest satisfaction

right now.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM enjoying how my body, mind and spirit loves to fast .

I AM the enjoyment of  a peaceful endocrine system.

I AM the gratitude & appreciation 

of having love ,

being love

& having been married

to my absolute best friend forever  & a day.

 

I love how I am

an amazing home

owner who decorates

& cleans with love.💕 

 

With my highest

belief and expectation….

I am perfectly strong

powerful and happy


and only  see

myself

acting on what

desire

and need

in the most

beneficial ways

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

. I know my success

depends on me staying

focused and focused I AM.

 

 

I remember everything

that brings on my joy

in a heartbeat and joyful I AM

 

I remember and easily

figure out what

needs my immediate attention

and solution finder I AM.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content