What’s Your Next Affirmation?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What’s Your Next Affirmation?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love that I AM planning,
I AM deciding,
I AM identifying,
I AM writing –
Today is a great day to synthesize my thoughts.
I love that I am pacing myself
I love that I am mindful
I love that I ease well into my daily activities
I love I am
absolutely clear of my next right action
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I flow
& expand in
the midst of
all feelings , thoughts & ideas
→ Complexity has now
left
I Am a beautiful blessing
I amaze myself with simplicity
My Increasing capacity at the pace of complexity has been joyful
→ Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.
I love honoring my life and it shows.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the pace
I have chosen to live,
in the space and time
I have chosen to love.
selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I let my own blessed life and my own inspired work be an instrument of peace and love.
→ I have the freedom to do as I choose with my time.
→ I begin every task by thinking of new and better ways to accomplish it.
→ I am surrounded by blessed unexpected miracles.
→ my life is effortless, it flows
→ I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life
→ In all dimensions, order creates space.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
.
→ I AM patient, generous and loving with myself in the space of new growth.
→I accept only love in to the sacred space of my Spirit.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Love is already here
|
My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THOUSANDS OF THINGS
GO RIGHT
FOR ME
EVERY
SINGLE DAY
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Divine spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for creativity and learning.
I allow for the clarity of mind I look forward to.
I Am the unlimited vision for myself which brings on my hope & joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I allow the day to unfold I allow a surrender which opens my heart to be wheee & what I need .
I AM DELIGHTED
TO LOVE GOD,
MY NEIGHBOR,
AND MY SELF
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi