login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024/ Your Next Affirmation (s)

What’s Your Next Affirmation?

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! ◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

92dfc4829924a3b4f2ddc248434d9829--positive-affirmations-action.jpg

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! ◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

I love that I AM planning,

I AM deciding,

I AM identifying,

I AM writing –

Today is a great day to synthesize my thoughts.
I love that I am pacing myself 

I love that I am mindful 

I love that I ease well into my daily activities 

I love I am

absolutely clear of my next right action 

I choose to feel good while working on my goals.

I choose to feel good while working on my decisions.

I choose to feel good while working on my decided upon  tasks.

→   Affirmation

means

Acceptance of my own

miraculous  elements of

complexity & simplicity 

→   I flow

& expand in

the midst of

all feelings , thoughts & ideas 

→   Complexity has now

left

I Am a beautiful  blessing

I amaze  myself with  simplicity

My Increasing capacity at the pace of complexity has been joyful 
  →   Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.

I love honoring my life and it shows.

I appreciate the pace

I have chosen to live,

in the space and time

I have chosen to love.

selfcare

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content