Your Day Your Way
MY DEDICATION MY TRIBUTE To LOVE
LOVE

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Your Day Your Way
MY DEDICATION MY TRIBUTE To LOVE



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Dear Home - did I tell you I love you today ?
Dear Love of my life ,
I am so glad we were w/ one another forever
.Song -Just Remember I Love You music by Firefall
Dear Life:
|
|
| “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.” Fawn Weaver |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]() ![]() |
![]() |
|
I wrote the following after a loss /… it still is meaningful & posting again. In Bringing up a tribute and blurting it out on a thread much went thru me.
When I say that … ‘much went thru me’, allow me to clarify…I was able to transform a passing feeling of understandable sadness with hope, gratitude & unconditional Love ❤️
I am of the belief the impact of loss is valuable to convey. Not just for myself though it is also another way to raise awareness of knowing how little we know about what anyone may be experiencing.
I know in my own experience of losing a spouse who I have spent a lifetime with I had to stop desiring to educate everyone that knew me or thought they did, that I truly am the same where it counts, though utterly different …in other ways and will never be the same.
because the ‘losing an individual’ that is all of your history & , what feels like your present and the future you were planning… is all encompassing.
& Unless you have experienced it, & recognize this… it’s pretty awkward how culturally it is quite unacceptable to bring up the passing of a soulmate in every aspect of daily living the way it actually presents.
sure I will be editing this, because I created Beyond hope Beyond Love energy all on my phone in a single sitting in the wee hours of the morning.
|
article title:Grief and FearMaybe grief doesn’t just feel like fear,maybe it is fear.Link |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Like this from Richard Rohr quote -
The psyche cannot live with everything changing every day, everything a matter of opinion, everything relative. There must be a sound container holding us long enough so we can move beyond survival mode. There has to be solid ground, trust, and shared security, or we cannot move outward. There has to be a foundational hope, and for hope to be a shared experience there must be agreed-upon meanings and shared stories that excite and inspire us all. If there are truly stories from the great patterns that are always true, they will catapult us into a universal humanity and pluralistic society. We will both stand on solid ground and, from that solid ground, create common ground. If it does not support our movement outward, then it is not solid ground at all. Richard Rohr
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi