login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

๐ŸŒˆFebruary 2024 / Some Days You Just Have To Make Your Own Sunshine

d0e67562add73d60e41479b689a32e64--box-of-sunshine-sunshine-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

"Where there is no hope,

we must invent it." ~ Albert Camus

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

How would I be doing this differently if I were WILLING to let it be easy?
By Alan Cohen

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

43f648abb56a78841b0ae52e4056519e.jpg


Affirmations

I AM

maintaining my psycheย 

I AM beyond a survival modeย 

I AM solid ground.

I AM Trustย 

I am allowingย 

foundational

hopeย 

ย 

1.IMG_9730.PNG

ย 

ย 

2.

  • Simplicity. This โ€“ is a stability, a straightforwardness, a purity of the mind that is often expressed in a simpler lifestyle โ€“ a simpler diet, a more orderly routine, a more intelligent use of time, less clutter, less financial chaos, fewer involvements โ€“ in other words, less world, more peace.There is nothing more to happiness than this. HUGH PRATHER
    ~~~~
  • ~

ย 

3.โ–บโ€ข What should I say? What should I do? When I am centered on these questions I am attempting to change the form of my relating without changing its content. Behavior follows attitude. I want to aim for consistent attitude, not consistent behavior. There can never really be a question of what to do, of how of how to treat each other, because the starting point is a loving state of mind. HUGH PRATHER

4.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

36.jpglouise-hay-quotes-self-esteem-choose-feel-good-habit.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

ed-diener.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

shawn-achor-quotes-about-being-happy.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

happiness-quotes-square-1.jpgangela-duckworth-quotes-about-being-happy.jpgd312284224455c9dd7bf5fd1cec4f385.jpgchase-happiness-676x450.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Shawn-Achor_happiness_quote_journey.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

60-Quotes-Voltaire.jpg

ย 

Happier thoughts lead to essentially a happier biochemistry. A happier, healthier body. - Dr John Hagelin

robert-biswas-diener.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Inspirational-And-Motivational-Quotes-happiness-quote-self-acceptance-quote.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content