login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈February 2024 /-3/about 100 vibrationally mindful affirmations a day

Page 1& 2

Page 1 Link

page 2 Link

swan_header_purple.jpg

 

So you believe 100 affirmations is ridiculous? Lol

Do you know - you already say say 60-80,000 things a day to yourself - and most of those things you repeat .

join in w/ 100

They don’t need to be all original .
They don’t need to be not duplicated .Though I do believe it is easy to create fresh & new … & not need or want duplication

Just create your lists & you will have a personal tool chest for life.

Image result for abraham hicks everyone feels things differently pic quote

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations in process:

  →   My goals have soul, and that's why they get my complete attention.
  →   This is great how I follow through and support myself with love.
  →   It is a given that raising my vibration daily results in my inspired action.
  →   I love how raising my vibration daily results in wonderful inspired actions.
  →   I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye.
  →   I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR THE GOOD WHICH EMPOWERS, INSPIRES, ALLOWS LOVE, BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE.
  →   All of my actions reflect my heartfelt intentions.
  →   I transform my thoughts into reality by taking awesome positive action
  →   My actions fully reflect my mind, body and soul's aligned purpose.
  →   I feel motivated and inspired now for those awesome things which create the life I love!!!
  →   I am sooo able to do what I needed done today.
  →   I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires
  →   My inner vision is always clear and focused.
  →   I am committed to my goals and my success is assured
  →   I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality
  →   I do the right thing, and then the next right thing, and contine that pattern.
  →   I love how I hear, see, feel, and sense only the emotional information that is important for me to know and act upon.
  →   I love how being kind to myself creates the kindness desired from all experiences.
  →   I am always expanding beyond my own limits
  →   Highest Good, ease and peace create part of my my guiding light.
  →   I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I take
  →   Ease is how I always travel; aligning with my most optimal direction and my highest values is how I arrive.
  →   I take care of myself generously. Appreciative!
  →   I love my chosen affirmations, intentions & motivational audios. My favorite things are always part of my favorite days. Thank you.
  →   I love how I dedicate quality time to quality focus.
  →   At will I meditate so enjoyably.
  →   I am creating the schedule of my most beautiful dream life.
  →   My inner consciousness is allowing the just what I need for my ideal outer reality . Thank you .
  →   My mind is as powerful as I desire it to be. Thank you.
  →   I AM THE automatic reset for knowing exactly where to begin to accomplish everything I need to accomplish. Thank you.
  →   I treat my Self & everything related to me with loving compassion and respect. Grateful.
  →   You already know how incredibly powerful you are and you have made the bold decision to have your ideal day. You are so thankful for your successes in choice .
  →   I only see obstacles as a figment of my imagination to create an even better more powerful imaginative rewarding experience.
  →   I am peacefully in motion and flow is all I know. Thank you.
  →   Joy is melded thru my moments as it knows no other place it would rather be.
  →   PLAYFUL & JOYFULLY I AM ENGAGED WITH WHAT I VALUE MOST. Thank You.
  →   JOY
  →   Hello Today . You wonderful day! I have chosen to love you - live you . I allow myself to see YOU & play creatively with you.
  →   My wonderful memories are very real and I now recall them perfectly. Thank you.
  →   I take care of myself retroactively. Everything I need for myself personally is on task.
  →   I feel as I need to feel.
  →   I love my heart . My heart only knows love and cannot be taught anything else. ( self care)
  →   I love joy and so grateful I have known joy thru love. (Self Care )
  →   Today I have regular intervals of thinking of my beloved soulmate and the great life we knew together.
  →   I am grateful for my relationship with my beloved partner. I am blessed from our time together.
  →   I love how I am vividly keeping and allowing the most beautiful memories of my beloved Alive and Well.
  →   My powerful afformation: Why do I love everything about myself and my beloved soulmate?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content