We know how… We need to tell a different story (:
Sometimes ‘we got a lot going on’
We can place some ease in this thing

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is quite good as my inner Spirit is now letting me comprehend.
→ I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation
→ Today I gather my things, my thoughts and my feelings and finalize whatever needs finalizing with finesse, quality and beautiful RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet.
→ I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.
→I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being Spirit -centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
I allow myself to love my choices and do whatever I need and this is
why I love my choices.
☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience
|
| |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

thank you God!

in process-feel free to post on as is
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi