login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈January 2024 - pg 1 - DailyFaithFilledIntentionsAffirmations

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg


As I allow the day to unfold I allow a surrender which opens my heart to be wheee & what I need .

 

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

 


I AM DELIGHTED

TO LOVE GOD,

MY NEIGHBOR,

AND MY SELF

da2035f0f7b662a07a6a28669878cc71--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Sunday Intentions in process  

Today I believe I will have a good day and take very good care of myself.

Today I will continue on with my projects  and enjoy my focus..

Today I will get good rest when needed & pause sufficiently.

Today I will look back on my projects with satisfaction in how everything is truly coming together .

I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way.

 

My creativity begins with the energy of the  thanks for the blessings in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I will enjoy placing all of my useful items I still love in a wonderful location .

 

Today I will discard in good ways

the things that are useless

or less valuable to me.

 

Today I feel elated about how sacred my space really is.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

As I allow rest, I am

grateful for all I accomplished,

and will continue again

as I wake

 


The timing is perfect The opportunity is perfect I can do this. I AM this. I am beyond this.”


→   I know that I am always deeply relaxed, centered and balanced in every way.


Thank You My God for exceeding my understanding. I love how you intervene in complex matters, beautifully designed simple matters, and the indescribably beautifully blatant good only to give me the most benevolent outcome for always. Thank You
Amen

 

 



 

Today 

 

Tomorrow 

 

Day After 

 

 

 

 

 


BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content