login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🌈 January 2024 Elevated Attitude Creates Awesome Joyous Altitude

Allow the lessons of your life to be converted into affirmations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations feed our spirit and direct our lives

 I love that

 

 

My increased self care

and kindness

flow more automatically

in my inner

outer world.

 

I AM

more  secure

and clear-minded

in all of my 

choices and actions.

 

My  mind and emotions

are wonderfully harmonious

and always suit

my Greatest Good

and the Greater Good of all.

 

I always deflect common stress

because I AM mindful of

living my best life under any and all conditions.

 

I am Resilience

 

I am without  useless fear

and self-doubt

because I am partnered with the

majestic all powerful Creator of the Universe, God.

 

My heart is a beautiful

heart and only contains beauty.

 

My  attitude is

elevated and remains

in excellent working

condition.

 

My elevated attitude

is a wonderful force

in the universe .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am

completely grateful 

for all I have been privileged

to feel

to think 

&  to  experience.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content