Post quotes & a comment if you like
please about caring for your energy
other threads that may complement this one:
Thank you for the capacity that I have to think, feel, speak and focus on what I am grateful for
I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me
Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done
I give thanks that my heart is so full of peace, love and joy
Dr David Richo
the following lil' list is adapted from the Asset/Deficit Balance Sheet available in various HeartMath materials, including the book The HeartMath Solution, by Doc Childre and Howard Martin, with Donna Beech. great foundation-info for self-care (:
Key Points:7 Recommendations to enjoy bountiful vibrant energy
-
- You and Your Energy: Key Points
- Our mental and emotional diets determine our energy levels, health and well-being much more than most people realize.
- Look at life as an energy economy game.
- Each day, ask, “Are my energy expenditures – actions, reactions, thoughts and feelings – productive or nonproductive?
- During the course of my day, have I accumulated more stress or more peace?
- Keeping an asset/deficit balance sheet even for a few days will give you an extremely clear picture of where and how you’re adding to your energy account and where and how you’re overdrawing it.
- When we consciously evoke core heart feelings, we nourish our bodies at every level. Like quantum nutrients, core heart feelings keep our cells regenerating.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi