login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

๐ŸŒˆ January 2024 pg1 Music Thread -Allowing Wonderfully Emotionally Upbeat

Music Thread -Allowing Wonderfully Emotionally Upbeat


Sometimes getting in the mood for upbeat requires being primed for it. What better way than to create a thread just for that . Please join in this music thread to allow upbeat into our lives even more .



ย 

ย 

inspirational-floral-ladybug-dragonfly-daisy-art-with-uplifting-quote-by-megan-duncanson-megan-duncanson.jpg

    • summary of 5ย SIMPLEย STEPSย TOย PERFORMย DAILYย JonathanParker
      You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.
    • Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they donโ€™t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs140a6fe240343b8f352646e02423c4bd.jpg

ย 

Hello! I AM HERE TO CREATE MY VERY OWN TRUE FAIRYย TALE

ย 

ย 

Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.

I am privileged to have had what I had,

been where I have been,

received what has been given โ€ฆ

& now I roll with the love

that is

the essence

of all I know.ย 
BHC_4a.gif

Love helps me get up each morning .

Passion fills my soul.

BHC_4a.gif

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

"So excuse me forgetting
But these things, I do
You see, I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue.
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."
โ€“ Elton John, "Your Song

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Your turn โ€ฆ letโ€™s gradually turn up our inner light & enjoy moreย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content