Geared to Hope Faith Trust & Belief 
“I fully embrace my life, exactly as it is.I love myself entirely as I am. I give thanks for this wondrous day.”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My faith operates in at least five levels:
faith in Higher Power…I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I welcome this new season with calm confidence. Thank You
Effortlessly as I wake,
I reevaluate all of
my high priorities
Effortlessly as I wake,
I allow myself to appreciate
Effortlessly as I wake,
I allow myself to remember
The Good , The Excellent
& The Praiseworthy.
Effortlessly as I wake,
I AM Lighthearted.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
People
How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous
I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.
Brené Brown
My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything
- ~
Letting go is rejuvenating I allow loving gentle energy with myself and others.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My life is one I have co-created and have chosen as my own
No opinions and judgment about my life can distract
I cultivate my inner knowing about what is good for me.
I value & care deeply about myself
I am
in love
with my boundaries
I engage in a wonderfully balanced lifestyle.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
▪ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
|
|
◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

|
| |
 
|
~~~~~~~~~~~~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My attitude liberates me.
I AM passion, persistence and gratifying patience.
I allow faith , trust & belief
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My life liberates my being
My being liberates my life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content