Affirmation Time

Share along (:
today:
→ I LOVE TAKING CARE OF MYSELF!
→ I take sufficient time for rest and renewal
→ I am consciously aware of my beliefs. I only hold onto beliefs that support me.
→ I wake up and prepare my mind, body and spirit for a day of completing things that completely matter to me.
→ I engage in intentional habit building and I love it!
→ I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, Love and appreciation.
→ I Am gentle with myself while taking phenomenal care of me.
→ Today my self-love speaks health to me in wonderful routines
→ I claim all of my feelings as valuable because I am a true friend to myself.
→ I love myself as I am and take care of myself with indescribable joy.
→ I love this perfect unfolding of my life and love how my life only knows wonderful.
→ I now and forevermore choose and use my thoughts, words and intentions wisely because they shape my life.
→ Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
→ I give myself permission to lead an amazing life.
→ I am capable of creating and maintaining a great life, and I'm beyond ready and deserving of the effort.
→ A greater understanding of the construct of time is being shown to me.
→ I deserve complete fulfillment.
→ I have resilience and that
resilience is
creating
an environment of beautiful fulfillment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
With God, all things are possible!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Exponentially I Am
progressing in
my most
appreciated
rewarding life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I surrender, so completely & sweetly
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Love and Approve of myself!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I curl up with a good
inner
outer
prayer and can feel my surrender
and its blessings
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Only right good action is taking place in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Thats where it all needs to begin .
Amen to that !
|
“I fully embrace my life, exactly as it is. I love myself entirely as I am. I give thanks for this wondrous day.”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have a good feeling about today.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I live my life around the values which I hold dear in my heart. →
values
→ My attitude is an expression of my values, beliefs, and expectations.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi