Life can have lots of twists & turns
If we start to believe more of what we didn’t want is up ahead - well we know what that does.
Let’s create the best flow under any & all conditions.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
A song
Lyrics to song above
Beautiful Day
Life is a journey,
Not a destination,
There are no mistakes,
Just chances we've taken
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now
Wake up in the morning
And get out of bed
Start making a mental list in my head
Of all of the things that I am grateful for
Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder
how life will surprise me today
Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my heart and
I'm gon' do my part and
Make this a
positively
beautiful day
La la la la la la la la la [Repeat: x3]
It's a beautiful
Day [Repeat: x3]
Life is a challenge
not a competition
You can still smell
smell the roses and be on a mission
Just take
a moment to get in touch
with your heart
Sometimes you feel like you've got something to prove to prove
Remind yourself that there's only one you
Just take a moment to give thanks
of who you are
Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes, new dreams, new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise
me today
Early in the morning
It's the dawn of a new day
New hopes, new dreams, new ways
I open up my heart and
I'm gon' do my part and
Make this a positively
beautiful day
La la la la la la la la la [Repeat: x3]
It's a beautiful Day [Repeat: x2]
Let's make this a wonderful
Let's make this a powerful
Let's make this a beautiful Day
It's a beautiful Day
Life is a journey,
Not a destination,
There are no mistakes,
Just chances we've taken
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now
Lil note:
each day when I am waking I turn my life over to the awesome Creator, I call God.
I then allow myself to partner w/this Source by allowing the Good to bubble up, and envelop me in an awesome day… an awesome life. And then the flow is flow, and the beginnings of ‘getting to that place’ are simply beautifully history(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic.
I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy
——- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy heart beats to the rhythm of love and supports me easily and effortlessly!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi