login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest December2023 change your brain just by thinking differently

“You can change your brain just by thinking differently.”
Joe Dispenza

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ 🎁allowing BALANCE's post:

and some wonder why affirmations & intentions

 are so valuable 😂

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“Life is about the management
of energy, where
you place your attention,
is where you place your energy.”

Joe Dispenza 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Todays Intention

I choose to feel exceptionally well as I do whatever I need to accomplish 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content