BALANCE
→ I now know
Everything in my life is in Divine Order now.
→ I now know
I am Divinely guided and supported on
my journey.
→ I now know
Right and perfect action takes place in every area of my life.
→ I am aware
Divine love brings me everything I need to grow, prosper and experience in this moment.
→ I radiate warm, genuine beauty.
→ I am walking the path that leads to fulfilling my destiny
→ I now choose fulfillment and peace
→ I now set goals that stretch my ability just enough and meet them right on time.
→ My life is being spiritually and blissfully guided and harmoniously balanced with strategic quantum leaps.
→ I AM balanced reciprocity.
→ I allow myself to allow and love my healthy boundaries and well balanced life focus.
→ I AM patience, peace, balance, serenity, ease,comfort,harmony& freedom
→ I am beautiful, successful and amazing as I am.
→ Each decision I make creates new opportunities.
→ I have great ideas in which I take action.
→ I am interested in what I am doing
→ I now am clearly seeing, feeling and experiencing the physicality I value every day.
→ I can choose the world I want to live in.
→ As I think Great, so it is. Amen.
→ My Success comes with intent, not hours. I ease into every moment with productive and completion-intent and the results are most rewarding admirable & satisfying.
→ My paths are completely clear and peacefully aligned.
→ I trust in the Good so much! The Good always becomes Great! I expect only Good that becomes Great and it is a beautiful given that today will be a Good that is Great today!
→ I look forward to organizing and creating my main work area today because I love enjoying where I live.