login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest December2023★Everyday Give Yourself Something To Look Forward To

Things to look forward to .

Raise Your Vibes with Anticipatory Joy💕

 

creating anticipation can give positive focus / feelings / energy to so many things you would do anyway / 

oh what a feeling 

I trust in the Good.

I believe in only Good .

I receive only Good.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • :Self care today :

I look forward to
my late morning protein drink 🍹 

 

  • I look forward to :

creating a mini indoor

picnic style layout 

 for lunch 

I look forward to possibly  getting

together w/ friend to exercise

 much much later today 

  • I look forward

to my day today 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am

looking forward to going out to tomorrow afternoon w/ friend 

I am looking forward to taking care of my home the way I see in my minds eye 

I am

Looking forward to 

taking care of personal business before I go out .

I am looking forward to organizing the many areas I am allowing myself

to explore & enjoy 

I am looking forward to creating a journal which details things which allow ,create and be awesomely accountable to that which truly matters to me 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content