![]()
This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

Create your life action plan w/
Affirmations
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]()
This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

Create your life action plan w/
Affirmations
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know
What results I want to achieve and by when

I know What actions I will achieve with my results and by when

I know how I will stay motivated

I know how I will measure my progress

I AM
Phenomenal Health and well-being

I allow only healthy Relationships

I know how I want to look and I have an action plan for my appearance

I know how I want to live and I have an action plan for my sweet life

I know the level of fitness I desire/need & I have an action plan

I have hobbies I am passionate about.

My adventures are living life on the terns that matter

My disciplines are highly functional.

I have daily routines that
keeps me successful

I AM living valued life areas

I AM success

I AM at my desired level of physical health

I Am mentally relaxed and beautifully and admirably stable in my life

Now I AM the embracing of life relative to the ideas I choose to live life by

I love my relationship with money, surviving and thriving because I have God in my life.

I interact with others in a way that is satisfying to me.

I allow good conversation with questions and responses as it relates to my truly understanding what someone is saying

I am the recipient of healthy communication.
I am the recipient of awesome food

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I know
What results
I want to achieve
and by when .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I create a master list of 100 things
Today I prioritize by a date to be completed how often needed and the baby steps to achieve .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My self love is enthusiastically
powerful and congruent
with my immense
and personal daily
self care thoughts,
feelings
and action plans.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM self compassion
I AM other person- compassion

I AM loving energy
I AM happy with my loving energy

I choose to be, have and AM Love

Each day I consider my authentic being -self

I allow for even greater authenticity by being open to my soul

I am open to input
though
I am thoroughly and completely
aware
of my own thoughts

I AM peacefully and respectfully me

I am flexible yet firm

I am
hyoer- suggestible to Good thoughts
because Good is how I roll

I love being in touch with my soul.

I am a spiritual being
allowing having physical experience
and I AM powerful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is another great
day
of perfect
heath
and well being
Today is another great day
of abundance and prosperity
This is another
great day
of interactions with others
This is another great day
of kindness, love, and
deep respect
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi