login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest December2023 โ˜… yes, more affirmations&upbeat audios daily (:

We are going to speak to ourselves anyway - might as well have another thread for it lolย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I allow the energy I need from myself & others;

that which doesnโ€™t serve me is unavailable to me.


my life is filled

with people who are not only ย capable of being

genuine and ย heart centered - they have joyful experiences being that way with meย 

ย 

I embrace all that is good,

and let it serve as a barrier

to the rest.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Fulfillment is my path

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love how decisive I AM

I make decisions which benefit me so well.

Everyday my decision making skills are quicker and more effective than ever before.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love how my imperfections create good lessons to teach me to be even better.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content