login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest December2023 ★ Appreciation Thread

 Taking time to appreciate anything you appreciate (:

5267ef66654dd78be3d8c9d7862fd27d--bucket-filler-appreciation-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate resting comfortably and allowing the energy of appreciation to point the beautiful way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate getting to this moment in my life with so many powerful memories & lessons. I appreciate the ability to connect my tools to loving my life that much more.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Are my aliases still log in, just wondering. I TEND TO BE SELF CONSCIOUS posting to a thread why not sure, anyway this 2 minute video is what I was pondering, blablabla

 

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

I can see why you appreciate that video. David Hawkins is funny & refreshing .

brought a true

smile out loud to the surface . 

thanks for sharing .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

(:

 

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

  1. Today I appreciate that which assists me in feeling well
  2. Today I am appreciating having gotten enough rest this morning & a good sleep during the night 
  3. Today I appreciate - the food I will eat today / I appreciate planning my meals 
  4. Today I appreciate friends I will see tomorrow 
  5. Today I am appreciative for yes having a rough moment yesterday , though glad & appreciate how I feel today 
  6. Today I appreciate people who text & /or call and are kind & caring 
  7. Today I appreciate affirmations 
  8. Today I appreciate YouTube 
  9. Today I appreciate my focus for the day with way less overwhelm & w/same areas that need my attention 
  10. Todsy I appreciate everyone who contributes on Bmindful , everyone who ever has, those who post now, will post … or simply get a powerful good feeling from reading what helps.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content