login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newestโ˜… December2023 [pg1 Life Loves Me Completely & Feelings Are Wonderfully Mutual

With the belief in my Creator I have complete faith that โ€ฆ.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

With the complete belief in my Creator

I have complete faith that โ€ฆ.

Today I am well organized ,

inspired & filled with uncanny ability

and motivation

for doing everything possible

for what is needed

for my best life

in the best order

and right on time.

thank

You &ย 

Amen๐Ÿ™

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

With the belief in my Creator

I have complete faith that โ€ฆ.

I allow sufficient rest , wonderful food, andย 

awesome meticulous order

in my environment.

thank

You &ย 

Amen๐Ÿ™

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

With the complete belief in my Creator

I have complete faith that โ€ฆ.

my spouse is cheering me on from Heaven saying my 1/2 of

our story isnโ€™t finished yet.

and his story lives on thru my success .

Thank Youย 

&ย 

Amen

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

With the complete belief in my Creator

I have complete faith that โ€ฆ.all is well.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Wherever-I-am-good-things-happen-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I-experience-emotions-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

96c97812a96eac1c1fc131cc7f132bed.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Yes-my-heart-sings-with-joy-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I-feel-content-with-my-life-positive-affirmation-1.jpg
I-am-content-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content