Everyday when we wake - we have much to be grateful for & often much to do
Let’s center ourselves & create with the compassion & action we need to make a promising difference in our lives & the lives of others

This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I believe in my
skills and my abilities
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Favorite Questions
What does being caught
up w/ things look like?
What does completed look like?
knowing what I know , and using the info I really know - what are the next
small steps to get me closer to my desired destination?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I now I now
choose thoughts
that nourish
and support
me in a loving passionate supportive
highly effective
way
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways.
→ I turn frustration into fascination.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi