login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023 ★ Allowing Clarity, Faith Acceptance & Awesome Creativity

Everything

allowing

faith 

acceptance 

Creativity 

I know that I live in a magical, infinite, nurturing reality

raduga.gif

e4626b82dff4572876ac9194bc658296--chakra-yoga-chakra-art.jpg

JOIN IN WHEN YOU DESIRE.

 

 


il_340x270.1033207038_ism9.jpg


I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances. 

 

 


 

 

6b00a76ea193d1a9919e11cc401c5378--daily-positive-affirmations-positive-mantras.jpg


fd85217de7dc37dd5cb6a593335d601b--chakra-system-third-eye-chakra.jpg


 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIRIVmYKMAHCSWb8EgshWoVNTuLsn9YfJiKMTiJt8XnpbuEu0yGA

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

 0a1f02ef7c70da40ff6740ecf41421f4--spiritual-messages-living-quotes.jpg

 

1cc350b2cb5471abf2ce7281d807afa3--heart-chakra-tattoo-heart-mandala-tattoo.jpg

20603747afb781a5b8eb19e50441c602--serenity-tattoo-serenity-symbol.jpg


034aec043ece9b5e3b2b2674bbed169e--law-of-attraction-affirmations-wealth-affirmations.jpg
 

 

bce9b57babd950b83dfdb52b6b40e348.jpg

 

My mind is clear, focused, and sharp

My body is incredibly strong, vibrant, youthful and healthy

Today is an opportunity for joy.

I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Things happen for me, as I work together with SPIRIT.

 

 



 

 


 



33a53857463479932c5f15f9d41f76cf--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg




Image result for live as though its last day on earth and first day of vacation quote


 

52d0329a469cab1a5e98965e58899aa0--positivity-affirmations-positive-affirmations-law-of-attraction.jpg



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”

http://quotereel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Spiritual-Affirmations-9.jpg

 

 

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

unknown-quote-think-of-ease-but-work-on.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

May be an image of text that says 'Sometimes surrender means giving up trying to understand and becoming comfortable with not knowing. Eckhart Tolle'

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to Serenity cake's post

really excellent!

love this

thanks for sharing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Serenity cake's post:

I agree . Sometimes the absolute wisest thing is to accept not knowing & remember that we never had all the answers… though a Power way more Greater truly does

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content