login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023 ★ It’s Okay To Allow a Good Thought

3893be88133b4a0c306e6950aaac4e1b.jpg


Often when we have experienced pain, the allowing of a good thought or a feeling - doesn’t feel like it fits . 
let’s discount that myth 

a4973044e470e78377e1152ee2b225f3.jpg

heart quotes in process(:

  • ~
    If I create from the ♡heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing. Marc Chagall
  • ~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

cd67fefd4ad57677f7a102caa4652799--every-day-boss.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Why Do I let myself be {soooo} happy everyday?

Allowing good feelings activates my caring for all I love.

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?
How come at every turn, opportunity appears before me?

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

i-love-my-life-text-sticker-7895.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

4fb631e744b2bc8dcc3033984cdd62b1--coloring-book-pages-coloring-sheets.jpg

 

“My spirit is Goodness, therefore my world is perceived and or created with total peace and harmony.”

Why Do I Let Myself Be Happy-Everyday?

I love enjoying the life in which I'm quite capable of experiencing.

I feel happy when I am grateful:

Experiencing-and.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

♡Heart♡Caring [choose the best for self]

Thank you for the capacity that I have to think, feel, speak and focus on what I am grateful for

Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done

I am thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life

I have a kind and sparkly spirit, and any pathway I choose for myself is bound to reflect that. this affirmation-created by Bmindful member;BrightAngelshe has a very nice style, doesn’t she? (:

  • ~

♡All is well in my world.
♡Everything I need comes to me in the perfect time/space sequence.
Louise Hay

  • ~

    As I silently say the words ‘thank you’, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart♡


I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

 

I choose to create an exhilarating life

  • ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Solar Plexus chakra affirmations a favorite site of mine / site gone ):
  • [ whenever possible will share wonderful affirmation sites & or sources… Like many of us…most of mine are collections over a long period of time…that I’ve come across, and/or altered to fit me… or created myself )

I am confident in my ability to make my life work.

I am confident in the goodness of life itself to see me through.

I accept the power of my being to produce health, love and joy in my life.

I know I am a powerful and wholesome force for good.

I choose the power of life.

I choose goodness, light and love.

I choose health, healing and happiness.
I choose the best for myself.

  • ~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations-Decrees-The-Secret-Law-of-Attraction-Plus-44.jpg

  • ~

I Am expecting a day which fills my heart with hope, joy, and increased abundance in areas that make my heart sing.

blessings to everyone, peaceful

aka  selfcare

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-tend-to-stay-pleased-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-allow-my-heart-to-be-positive-affirmation.jpgI-am-a-magnet-positive-affirmation.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

50a62416149e08d48b2d72d61df73bfe--life-is-beautiful-beautiful-things.jpg

76560de3f815e111c51d46c2b3c8fed0.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content