login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023 ★ Being True To Ourselves

Thread Geared To Authenticity 

a4ccbc475bf96a3b96410cc0b7fee8f4.jpg

you may want to go full screen F11

...because some posts are long(:

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

Image result for playing with the universe affirmation joy pics
See the source image

I adore my short term memory and treat it with love and kindness and it responds in kind.

See the source imageSee the source image

Of course it is what we have inside which creates the beauty and prosperity in our lives....

Though what we actively awesomely do for ourselves seals the deal(:Image result for notes to self about smiling pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

V

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageImage result for evening

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is from Maria Shriver’s Sunday Page ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

“Many years ago when I was on a healing journey, I remember telling a friend who was worried about me not to despair. “I’m going to pull myself out of the darkness,” I said. “I’m going to get to my own open field. It may take me some time, but I’ll get there. I can see it and envision it. And when I envision something, I know I’ll make it happen. I don’t care how long it takes or how hard it is. I know I’ll find my way.”

It takes time to know yourself. It takes time to heal from a traumatic event and to grieve a loss. It takes time to trust again. It takes time to love again. It takes time to find your purpose, your calling, and your way forward. And for sure, it takes time to realize a vision you have that others might not understand or think is out of reach. That’s okay. Your vision is your own, as is the speed in which you get there.

You see, my friends, if I’ve learned one thing it’s that everything worth pursuing takes time. That’s hard to remember in a world that craves immediate gratification, immediate fame, immediate wealth, and immediate success (there is no such thing). There are so many distractions, shiny objects, and false gods swirling around trying to tempt us to change course, give up, or lose hope. But if you remind yourself that everything good does indeed take time, you will persevere.” 

This reminds me to give myself time to be me. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I just saw this … just now. Thank you for me

& I will pass it on to others I know will appreciate.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post

Btw, speaking of the ripple effect … I have passed this on to quite a few others , and the response has been tremendous in the lives of others . 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is amazing & I amaze myself &

my results exceed my greatest expectations 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"The peace that we are looking for is not peace that crumbles as soon as there is difficulty or chaos. Whether we’re seeking inner peace or global peace or a combination of the two, the way to experience it is to build on the foundation of unconditional openness to all that arises. Peace isn’t an experience free of challenges, free of rough and smooth, it’s an experience that’s expansive enough to include all that arises without feeling threatened." ~ Pema Chodron

"Usually we think that brave people have no fear. The truth is that they are intimate with fear." ~ Pema Chodron

"Being satisfied with what we already have is a magical golden key to being alive in a full, unrestricted, and inspired way." ~ Pema Chodron

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content