I had a beautiful spiritual experience last night …and my faith was so strengthened.
this thread is about acknowledging those amazing moments and allowing the good that keeps on giving

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


|

|
|
It can feel like we do everything alone... when we are feeling alone ... or when we are feeling powerful...
|
|
Though to me trusting yourself... is remembering we do nothing alone
 

|
As I silently say the words ‘thank you’, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart
I am truly grateful to know that I am free to choose the course of my life, and that I am never alone here
I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path
I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
i take great care
&
Now I allow even better

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I no longer limit God or myself.
I enjoy the wisdom of true possibility.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am always successful
because success is a divine quality
of spirit, and
spirit is what I am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Time feels like play-time. I arrange my blocks as I choose

______________________
I will ask myself good questions and am fully prepared to answer
- What am I feeling right now, and how would I like to feel about time?
- What do I believe it would take to feel more the way I love about time?
- What am I understanding so much better now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place?

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi