Taking Responsibility for our lives thread
Everything to do with keeping your life
simple
& efficient
for the life you love 💗
from Powerofpositivity.com Kristen Butler writes:
When you take responsibility for your joy, you can see beyond the problems and pain. You allow yourself to feel each emotion with compassion. Your happiness keeps you moving even when you’re devastated and don’t know how you can go on.
Enjoying Productivity

“The simple act of writing down a goal and making a written plan for its accomplishment moves you to the top 3 percent.” Brian Tracy


“When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.” John C Maxwell


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I take responsibility for my life by getting a beautiful overview of where I have been , where I AM , and what I desire for my life as a whole .



Productivity Alignment
Quotes/Music/Affirmations/Comments✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥

Napoleon Hill quotes
“When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
“The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a smallamount of heat.”
“Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this planinto action.”
“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”
“Our minds become magnetized with the dominating thoughts we hold in our minds and these magnets attract to us the forces, the people, the circumstances of life which harmonize with the nature of our dominating thoughts.”



Believe
Be Specific
Focus
Intuition
Adversity :Gratitude
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
|
Today I allow my best self to be present all day.
|
.
I lovingly protect myself with thoughts of joy and peace. The past is forgiven & forgotten. I am free in this moment.
It’s okay to love what I love and allow for it
|
Today I create order wherever it will create more ease in my world.

|
|
Today I believe in my thoughts of power to utilize my Higher Power to make what I need better

-
- On second thought, I allow my Higher Power to be first thought always…and my surrendering to be my first action

|
I Am now ready and I create with unified harmonious positive energy.
- Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed where it truly matters to my life as a whole and each fresh new moment.

|
|

|
|

|
|
one step
|
|
at a time
|
I live fearlessly and with spirit filled contentedness.
|
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.
|

|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi