Affirming Tonight & Tomorrow prayerfully
JOIN IN ANYTIME
you are always appreciated✅
you are always loved✅
you are always valued✅
“My affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.”
|

“YES PRAYER DOES WORK AWESOMELY!”
|
“There is no better support system received than that you receive in prayer.”
|
“I am allowing positive believing. I surrender and then surrender some more.”

|
“I treat life with prayer”
|
|
|
|
|
“Today is another beautifully answered prayer-day!”

|
Thank You Dear God for teaching me to be significant to myself in valuable and progressive ways .
|
thread★★NEWEST★★Compassionate&♡Soaring Love
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I prepare for sleep ….I allow myself to know I wake up refreshed and inspired for solution flow.
And it is so
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I look
forward
to
my appointments with others as scheduled opportunities. I am
fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life.
I look forward to tomorrow because it’s a great day
And so it is.
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am so organized and playful .
I create my extensive plans & work them
I allow prosperity to flow abundantly and I am grateful for everything
and it is so
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I do everything
in a paced and harmonious way.
I allow myself to be naturally productive and spiritually renewed.
Every moment is rejuvenated with refreshing energy
Creative ideas for solution flow is what I AM
Today is that day I agree that I look back on with as a powerful
reminder that life is always Good & I Am fine.
And so it is
Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content