Affirmations link Link to page 1
Post 25 affirmations@ a time
for your incredible lifeΒ
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
Affirmations link Link to page 1

Post 25 affirmations@ a time
for your incredible lifeΒ
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
1. β I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.
Β
2. β I AM all that I say I AM & more
Β
3 β I admire myself today for focusing on my own journey and allowing others to have theirs.
Β
4.β I have a compassionate and forgiving nature and I admire the Love I AM.
Β
5. β I appreciate this moment for everything I feel and Β It feels light, and right
6. β I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
7. β I have all of the money, time, talent and energy to accomplish all that I desire.
8. β This is my time, to be free to be me, and have the good things in life, because I'm worth it!
9. β I have the freedom to do as I choose with my time.
10. β I have all the time in the world for everything that is important to me.
11.β Every second on this earth is precious, I will maximize my time here
12.β I am grateful for all that I experience in this lifetime
13. β I will exercise order in my life. I will let all things have their places. I will let each part of business and life have its time.
14. β Take time to organize. I'm worth it.
15. β Love radiates from me at all times
16.β I use my time wisely and well.
17. β I never worry. I turn 'worry time' into positive, constructive, SOLUTION time!
18. β I make and take time to play.
19.β I take plenty of time for rest and renewal.
20. β Every morning the sun rises right on time without me having to hold it up.
21. β I can be β¦and I am β¦uplifted AND grounded at the same time.
22.β I manage my time effectively, completing tasks and feeling satisfied.
23. β I regularly take time out to do the things I want and love to do, I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom and release
24. β I am socializing with people that I love and enjoy spending time with
25. β I am choosing the best nutritional foods on time, all the time!
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
1.β I always have sufficient time for all that is important to me everyday!
2. β I take take time to celebrate the quiet miracles that seek no attention.
3. β One day at a time. Just for today I will be in this day only, and not tackle my whole life's challenges at once.
4. β My body is healthy and well at all times
5. β I unconditionally love and approve of myself at all times.
6. β I have more than enough time
7. β I have enough time to do what matters most.
8. β I take time to listen to my inner wisdom.
9. β Every day I enjoy a schedule that includes time to meditate, create, dream, and play.
10. β I allow life to flow freely through me.
11.β There is plenty of time and space for everything I want to do.
12. β I ONLY ACCEPT ABUNDANCE
13. β I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.
14.β The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.
15.β I have a lighthearted Miracle powered strength to keep on going and take actions needed to create my good life.
16. β I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
17. β I Am the ease I like to experience.
18. β I love including God in all of my goals. Together we create miracles in my life and the lives of others.
19. β I radiate love and happiness.
20. β At this moment, my life is abundant and wonderful, and I look forward to each moment that will follow as it is or magnificently better.
21.β Allowing My Day Of Great Promise To Be Filled With Inner & Outer Smiles Peace ,Order & Major Fulfillment
22.β I joyfully embrace the golden opportunities of each day, co-creating with God for the highest good.
23. β I lovingly take action on my intentions!
24. β I am a child of God, always expressing in great freedom of Spirit.
25. β I follow my own true purpose with blessed clarity of mind.
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
1.β I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.
2. β I make money quickly easily and have fun
3. β Today I allow a great day by making a space for nothing else to show up except this day, an incredibly magnificent day.
4. β I NOW ALLOW PEACE TO REIGN SUPREME IN MY MIND
5. β I clear anything from my soul that is unlike peace and lightheartedness.
6. β I love my passion today in everything I do.
7. β I have astonishing inspired productivity.
8. β As never before I have incredible follow thru all day long.
9. β I NOW WELCOME SUCCESS IN MY LIFE
10.β I LOVE THE PERSON I'M BECOMING
11.β MY SKILLS ARE ALWAYS SHARPENING AND INCREASING
12.β I ease into every moment with productive and completion-intent.
13.β Purpose, I am my best self when I allow myself to be made better everyday.
14.β Oh yes, loving tomorrow as it is free and clear except the most freeing loving possibilities.
15. I have done way more difficult things in the past, and I can easily do this .
16. I am comfortable with the space I inhabit in this world.
17. I love my healthy body, my delightful mind, my awesome dreams, and my cherished joy filled goals
18. I seem to always surround myself with wonderful people who love and support me unconditionally
19. My positive thoughts and prayer filled life has made me beautifully unstoppable
20. I love how I do not let people grade me on my accomplishments or mannerisms.
21. I absolutely accept myself for who I am
22. I am wonderfully productive and always feel Β pleasure in life because I absolutely always do the very best I can.
23. I enjoy how my confidence grows stronger everyday
24.
25.Β
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
Β
1. I am
calm
and confident
in every and all situations.
Β
2. When I go outside, I always am safe and have fun . I love my joyful anticipation of going places.
3. I feel relaxed wherever I AM.
4. I am a confident person in any and all situations.
5. I enjoy being in places that are busy or empty because I am with me and like me very much .
6. I am full of confidence and can do anything I want and love the things I want to do.
7. I have excellent communication skills and they particularly shine at this season of my life .
8. I have the power to do anything very well.
9. I live meeting new people and being with people I have known thru the years .
10. I feel extraordinarily confident in public places and it shows.
11. I enjoy my life and living it with and for myself because I love my inner child and enjoy keeping her healthy happy.
12. I enjoy my life and living it with others and by myself because I I love myself .
13. I am a calm person that is always happy inside .
14. Being inside or outside is fun and rewarding.
15. I can talk in front of large groups of people or a handful and enjoy being my authentic and relaxed self .
16. I feel safe in very open tight spaces.
17. I enjoy being in the background or center of attention
18. I love how I always feel safe and how I face complete faith in my loving Creator to keep me safe.
19. I can deal with any situation and look forward to my living , loving and being every day .
20. I enjoy going outside for walks or doing everyday errands inside or out.
21 I am an intelligent person that is full of confidence.
22 I love going to new places or places that I frequent.
23. Being outside or inside is always a beautiful natural enjoyable experience to me and love spending time with me wherever and with whomever.
24. I can do anything I want to do and now I want to do more than ever before.
25 I love how I am a strong-minded and loving woman.
Β
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi