login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023★Nov. Intentions

This thread is geared to your daily & monthly intentions for November 

Enjoy & Prosper

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued ✅ 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 


intention:

I intend on waking fully refreshed and focused on todays goals that are continuously formed into manageable magnificence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

intention:

I intend on being filled with love 

to have more to give 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Today I allow what is good for me

with

my very best interests in mind and follow thru is a great desire of mine.

I tend to be desire, clarity , curiosity, awe, motivation, and effectiveness.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content