login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023 โ˜… page 1 -Love Your Body affirmations

ย 

Love Your Body affirmations


Listen to yourself love your body by affirming that love.


My body responds to exercise.

My body responds to the thought of exercise .

I love how my body loves me right back in the way it looks and how healthy I remainย 

I love my body and I enjoy helping it look and feel its best

I am motivated to give my body what it needs to be exactly what I desire for it

Only the best for my body

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content