login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestOct/Nov2023 ★ |Intentions| Ending Month & Starting New

We are ending October

Image result for october birthday celebration quotes

 

& moving into November…

soon

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to enjoy a wonderful protein drink and eat well all day long.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to be a decluttering Mary Poppins today lol

 

 

Hi my friends!

Mary Poppins had the right idea!🧡😊⭐️

 G143-MARY-POPPINS-Julie-Andrews-In-Every-Job-That-VINYL-font-b-WALL-b-font-font.jpg
65276-jollyholiday.jpg
I-am-calm-and-steadily-approaching-positive-affirmation.jpg
Inspiration-Typography-Picture-Quote-walt-disney.jpg
 

 

 

0a5b91909ab617e3106139cc6b317090.jpg

 

6ed09c1dbc0e80f241ccfacc52f53a4d.jpg

 

 

a0739db45493a57c0fa47da20d8e8878.jpg
ef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpgil_340x270.1101014341_nd6e.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPIz4Q7u6EP5fwPu_V7jaTBKohS0uKTcDoyiuFCqTsBEUFjFE-tw
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWbCRoUASQ33kbEfYj6gWBSVUe4ON_XmiR1ZVhunwQMY234_oE
f9eeddac194f0ff6c18a35224ac2194e.jpg
df9f65f3f6dd3251ce647f567eea60cc.jpg3.jpg?1493322984

disney-quotes-marypoppins-on-twitpic-436563.pngil_340x270.846917814_citm.jpg04d3d2ad9ccd412a041d78dad57a03b9.jpg?resize=384%2C576

Decluttering Genius 

with so much fun 

 

 

Image result for mary poppins quote pics

 

ღI will see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path

ღMy heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content