This thread is focused on pacing ourselves with our inspired action

I love how I
digest
life
safely
&
joyously.
I am now
choosing to feel
absolutely whole
and complete
as
I see
my
potential easily
& with inspired action
allow myself to proceed
Today I am committed
to live to
my full potential
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

| Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificent health in my life forever more |
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything. |
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→
|
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

thread-love of not depriving yourself - joy of heartfelt-action creates dream
thread-What's your system?/MeditatingMama
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
will locate video again , it’s posted elsewhere
affirmations from video by Jason Stephenson
I align myself today with pure, fun positive energy 2. I release all resistance of the past and move into the present moment 3.Today I focus on what makes me feel good 4. I practice the path of least resistance 5. I maintain alignment with my source energy 6. Law of attraction gives me all I need and desire - and so it is. 7. I'm a vibrational match to all I desire 8. I now breathe and move into my natural well-being 9. Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy 10. I go with the flow and feel my connection to the stream of life 11. Life is good for me just the way I intended 12. With clarity of mind I feel abundance and worthiness coming through 13. Inspired by my source within, I act accordingly with love 14. I let go of all fear and replace this with love 15. The entire universe is assisting me to feel good 16. My experience on earth is crammed with heaven 17. Today I rejoice in who I am!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to 🎈Divine progress🎈's post:
Beautiful and elevating affirmations!
Thank you!!!
I create from a space of ease, spontaneity, creativity, joy and openness...
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I let go of expectations and I see opportunity and abundance everywhere!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
love it!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi