What is Self Care to You in this moment ?
I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I have chosen to love.
selfcare
I Am gentle with myself while taking phenomenal care of me.
“I fully embrace my life, exactly as it is. I love myself entirely as I am. I give thanks for this wondrous day.”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Regardless of what the ‘world’ is doing - assess what I need & prepare myself to do what is needed in mind , body & spirit
Sone things take time … & a change of heart … though the more I move toward this - that is self care to me.
Its enjoyable to feel what seems so spontaneous, though actually all change required baby steps . Glad things are progressing.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi