login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest October .2023★ HONEST to GOODNESS SelfCare

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ am so honored, I am so blessed, I am so grateful to have been loved so much and always be loved so much

☑Pure spiritual and physical nourishment is what enables me to give to others, and so I make it a priority


☑I expect a lot from my body every day, so I affirm its right to expect healthy fuel from me.

When I get 

groceries, I remember the

beautiful reasons I choose to love myself

and eat very very well.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Love is surrounding me in all aspects of life”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content