



BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย
![]() |
|
"Decide what it is you want, write it down, review it constantly, and each day do something that moves you toward those goals." ~ Jack Canfield
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย
| โ ย I now do all the things I only wished I could do. I am powerful! |




BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
The way I speak is a reflection of my state of mind, therefore I speak respectfully, joyfully and faithfully .
Creating a better feeling thought is the answer.
I can do this now
I have a Greater Plan
I Am very good at this.
I allow very good feelings.
|
Whatever situationย arises, I ask myself: How can I be good to myself? Whatever situationย arises, I ask myself: How can I balance what I need and desire withย how I desire to/and will give to others. I come from a sphere of abundance. ย ย ย |
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
by Brian Thompson
i am healthy, wealthy, happy and wise.
i am mindful, centered, peaceful, patient and calm.
i am loved, l am loving โ i am gracious, i am giving.
ย
ย
i will seek beauty everywhere i go, within everyone and everything i see.
i am worthy of the abundance of life's blessings and am grateful for each and every one.
i will not let my well-being be attached to any outcome, i will not let my happiness be attached to any stuff.
ย
ย
ย
ย
i will be forever curious and will find wonder within everything.
i will strive for compassion in every moment of every day.
i shall always endeavor to gently walk the middle way.
i will not let my thinking betray my greater good.
ย
i will help others however i can.
i will forever follow my bliss.
i will dwell only in peace.
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am the allowing
of the freedom
to be joyous!
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi