Allowing your life to continuously fall together is the theme of this thread
I am in harmony with God

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Allowing your life to continuously fall together is the theme of this thread


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
|
All aspects of my life are in perfect harmony. My life is fulfilled with joy, happiness,love, health and harmony. I am healthy and radiate true harmony I surround myself with love and goodwill. I am in harmony with the universe
I am so grateful that my body is creating perfectly and harmoniously I choose to declare peace and harmony with all the individuals around me. |
||
![]() |
||
|
I allow myself to be disciplined, creative and focused on my highest priority tasks; I'm grateful for these abilities Love the endorphins that are kicking in from being in a disciplined groove!
→ You have rededicated yourself to setting goals. → You write them down and you review them often. →You set daily goals, weekly goals, and monthly goals...as incremental beautiful tasks! → You continually listen to motivational tapes and cds, just as you read and review empowering books to maintain your commitment and focus. → Step by step, day by day, you are now achieving your goals... short term and long term.
→ You have talent, wisdom, purpose and direction
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My definition of greatness is to be greater than your environment, to be greater than your body, and to be greater than time. And if you do, you will be great. I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi