“there is no competition on the spiritual plane.”
― Sarah Ban Breathnach,
It’s a given for most of us
that we can appreciate
the gifts of others ,
though to compete misses
the point that we can only grow in
ways that continue to surpass
what & where we were .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
 |
 |
| |
|
|
| |
| |
|



. 
|
|
|
|
~article25 Ways To Raise Vibration
|
| Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience no shortage, no lack, no competition for resources. There is only the allowing and disallowing of that which I desire. |
 |
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. I have the time… Today I experience time to flow in just the ways I need & enjoy… Time demands are met as though I orchestrated it…though know there is absolutely Something Greater Always fine tuning and creating for my Greatest Good (:
some words I simply enjoy: [will be back to write how dictionary defines these] (: Agreement concurrence harmony resonance harmonious
- ~
some others I came across I like(: ~
love this subset (as trigger words) Alignment Balance Bounce-back Bravery Connector Contact Counterpoint Creativity Curiosity Emotional Intelligence Empathy
Esteem Builder Relationship Investor Incisive Lift Planful Rapport
Time Optimizer Unconditionality
resource
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
want more of something...
you're there... just keep going and it will
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi






BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi