login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

September 2023 Mind Body Spirit Intentions/Affirmations -Today

Please stop by with your intention today 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Groceries 


I will choose foods today to create what works for my 

Greatest Health 

I will choose foods today which fit my budget 

I will choose quality , color of fruits and vegetables & give myself the best of the best 

 

Home care
I will take great pride in creating my home .

 

Soulmate

Family Chosen & Blood

Friends 

I will bring my soulmate in my heart wherever I am

I will honor those I call family whether related or chosen 

I will choose people with healthy giving and receiving 


Communication  

I will allow others the time and space to express

themselves with respect to my time and attention span

I will express myself and request others not trample on my heart , and not shift the focus on themselves without hearing me well with word and or listening 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations 

My sharing , my voice

is a tool for self-expression.

My inner knowing. my prayerful listening

is a guide for my voice.

I only take part in healthy

conversations.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

morning intention:

I decide. I act. I create.

When I wake, I  don’t need to recreate tonight’s insight or make a better plan.

i open  The Only Plan  and take the first listed step. I let the feeling guide me

I  let the plan carry me

the feeling might be quieter in the morning.- I continue on

The hope is real even if morning feels different.

I won’t have lost I will

simply

be practicing

it through one

small action 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each breath I take

dissolves anxiety’s fog,

revealing a beautifully

clear vision of awesome

possibilities.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content