login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in Sept. 2023★Create Your Environment W/ Affirmations

Hello Bmindful! Hope everyone is doing well.

We are surrounded by thoughts & statements we love 💕 when we visit this site!

I love keeping Flashcards on my bulletin board and making beautiful ledgers that also contain what I love. How about you?

Lets talk affirmations ( :

Lets use this thread to share some affirmations w/ one another & ourselves.

Feel free to switch it up & remove your affirmations as you feel to. Choose to place what you love where you will love it in your home surroundings.
Hope this thread assists us all.

Blessings 

Quotesimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlm-XrOfwHTvI_eg33bLY3AcS8wkqPj0RZxiMKiJYf8yCda5MZ

b98257fe051b2070dddb94aed94eaf3f--jack-canfield-quotes-attraction-quotes.jpg

“Almost all creativity is purposeful  play.” –  Abraham Maslow

 

 

Affirmations

My mind is responding to Good cues.G143-MARY-POPPINS-Julie-Andrews-In-Every-Job-That-VINYL-font-b-WALL-b-font-font.jpg

c0f5e99c051d3b0aca04b342353be869--john-assaraf-affirmations.jpg
9a2704330e2ce817d2c63072b9c4660d--jack-canfield-quotes-jack-oconnell.jpg076b3ce3e04a3db91c91b01a2143b128--spiritual-midwifery-jack-canfield-quotes.jpg

 

84e6e471c973ff5db9b4430ffd07406f--jack-canfield-quotes-success-principles.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlm-XrOfwHTvI_eg33bLY3AcS8wkqPj0RZxiMKiJYf8yCda5MZ

 

Affirmations :

by Louise Hay

I am myself with the family of life.

 

6da05c7c4f0411f8d3ba41d072a878c9--enchiladas-affirmation-quotes.jpg

I-Am-capable-I-Am-Wise-I.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • ———-> ☑ I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content